Each Authy account is assigned its own unique Authy ID. This same ID should be shared between each multi-device installation configured on your account.
Please click the appropriate link for instructions on finding the Authy ID used in each of our Authy Apps:
- Open the Authy iOS app.
- Tap Settings in the upper right corner.
- Your Authy ID is listed on the My Account tab.
- Open the Authy Android app.
- Tap the … (menu) icon in the upper right corner, and then select Settings.
- Your Authy ID is listed at the bottom of the MY ACCOUNT tab.
- Open the Authy Desktop app.
- Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner.
- Click General, and your Authy ID will be displayed.
Notice: The Authy for Chrome App & Extension is no longer supported. For full details, see Authy for Chrome App & Extension End of Life.
- Open the Authy Chrome app.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper left corner.
- Your Authy ID is listed on the Account tab.